This website is run by the Norfolk Safeguarding Children Partnership.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We aim to meet the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 at A level.
- Some older Word and PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- The NSCP and Safer Training booking systems are not fully accessible to screen reader software
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you cannot access parts of this website, please contact us for assistance.
Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01603 228966.
We aim to respond to email enquiries within 5 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us at email@example.com