People Working With Children
As a professional who works or cares for children, a large part of your role will inevitably be to keep them safe. The safeguarding of children can be a huge responsibility as well as a delicate balance when it comes to dealing with difficult issues such as exploitation, abuse and neglect.
This section of the website is designed to help you in your chosen role by providing resources, information and helpful advice to make your job and working life as easy as possible. By supporting you as a carer or person who works in close proximity with children we are furthering our continued mandate to safeguard children in every way possible.
- How to raise a concern including Children’s Advice and Duty Service (CADS), Child Protection Conferences and Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO)
- Norfolk Continuum of Need Guidance
- Child Safeguarding Practice Reviews
- NSCP Priorities including Neglect, Protecting Babies, Vulnerable Adolescents, Trauma Informed Practice and Father Inclusivity
- Learning Zone
- NSCP Training
- Safer Programme
- Useful Resources and Guidance
- Norfolk Signs of Safety and Family Network Approach
- Early Help
- Child Death Overview Panel
- Local Safeguarding Children Groups
If the information you discover on this website does not answer any queries you have, feel free to contact us directly.